Define your minimum viable segment and the job you will do for them
Defining your value proposition
Design your value proposition and validate your minimum viable product (MVP)
Design and test your marketing channels
Design your operations to ensure you will recruit the right resources and partners
Financials & Key Metrics
Identify the key financial drivers and metrics for your business
Learn the basics of equity funding and craft a compelling pitch
Outcomes derived from Demo Day from previous alumni.
Become a Partner
FFWD is a likely driver of new business relationships, as well as a PR opportunity and startup credentials. Options include:
Sponsor Mentorship – £3k
- Opportunity to send one or more of your experts to each Sprint’s mentoring afternoon and meet 1:1 with all our founders during the programme.
Sponsor entire Cohort – £5k
- Meet the 24 startups, as they validate their MVPs, build teams, and before their first funding round / acceptance into the UK’s leading accelerators;
- Sponsorship branding throughout the programme and social media promotion & amplification
- Deliver one of the six keynote sessions;
- Opportunity to send one or more of your experts to each Sprint’s mentoring afternoon and meet 1:1 with all our founders during the programme;
- Opportunity to attend the final pitch event with company branding throughout;
- A “give and get” relationship, our content team will work with your organisation to maximise exposure and interaction with the startups;
Become A Partner
If you are interested in become a FFWD partner then please fill out the form below to get in touch!