What can you expect?
A six-week course that helps you validate your MVP via practical assessments and weekly mentoring sessions with industry experts, investors and programme managers of the best accelerators in UK.
- Follow a six week course that helps you develop your MVP
- Receive weekly 1:1 weekly mentoring sessions with exited entrepreneurs, investors and programme managers of the best accelerators in UK
- Strong investment readiness focus - The Accelerator Network successfully raised £130M+ in seed stage and £350M+ in Series A/B
- Access to a network of 100+ investors and 150+ industry experts
- Part time (1 day per week during 6 weeks) + assignments assigned every week to work on
- Virtual - time efficient
- Network with other companies undergoing similar challenges
What are you waiting for? If you have a great idea, a team, and the passion to make your startup happen then we want to hear from you.
The Fast Forward programme has been designed for entrepreneurs building high growth potential tech startups, who are at the launch / pre-launch phase. We do not take equity in your fledgling business, and provide all of the support, workspace, coaching and industry introductions for the selected teams, on a small contribution basis (£600+vat per team).
We subsidise the delivery cost in order to help you begin to achieve the greatness you aspire too. However, competition for a place at Fast Forward UK is fierce, and we want to support the most ambitious entrepreneurs.